★、lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
★、We said no questions.
我們說過不準問問題。
★、A lot of water under the bridge.
過去的事有如逝水。
★、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城鎮,城鎮有那么多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。
★、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我記得每一個細節。德國人穿灰色,你穿藍色。
★、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
★、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我們的愛情故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。
★、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
時光流逝,我對你的愛卻與日俱增。
★、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I‘‘ve never really been there. so I don‘‘t know.
我猜在卡薩布蘭卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我從未置身其中,所以不得而知。
★、–Where were you last night?
–That‘‘s so long ago, I don‘‘t remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起來了。
今晚我可以見到你嗎?
我從不計劃那么遙遠的事情。
★、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然愛上你這樣一個人。
★、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,這樣把女人拋開。有一天他們可能會漸漸消失。
★、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我懷疑在你憤世嫉俗的外表下,你的內心是個性情中人。(英文臺詞 www.a-xa.com)
★、I can‘‘t remember it, Miss llsa. I‘‘m a little rusty on it.
我記不起來了,伊莎小姐。我有點生銹了。
★、We all try. You succeed.
人家都盡力而為,而你成功了。
★、–Let‘‘s see, the last time we met…
–Was La Belle Aurore.
–我想想看,我們最后一次見面是
–“美麗的晨暈”
★、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一個慣例被打破了,這真是一個很有趣的晚上。
★、That‘‘s the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法則,一進一出。
★、You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能為她彈,你也能為我彈。
★、Here‘‘s looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。
★、– A franc for your thoughts.
– In America they‘‘d bring only a penny. I guess that‘‘s about all they‘‘re worth.
– I‘‘m willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
– 一法郎買你的心事。
–在美國他們只出一便士,我猜大概也就值這么多。
–我愿意超額付費。
★、Well, I was wondering why I‘‘ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,為什么我那么幸運?為什么你會在那里等著我出現正巧又被我找到。
★、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整個世界快倒下來了,我們卻挑這時候來談戀愛。
★、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最后一天我記得最清楚,當汽笛聲響過后,月臺上有一個人站在雨中,臉上掛著可笑的表情,因為他的內心被踢翻了。
★、I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我們的故事都不怎么有趣。
★、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren‘‘t you the kind that tells?
告訴我你是為了誰離開我?是拉斯格,還是中間還有別的人,或者你是不會說出來的人?
★、If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必須留下,只有一份簽證,你會要嗎?
★、I‘‘m not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我對政治不感興趣,世界的問題不是我份內的事。
★、I‘‘m not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I‘‘m the only cause I‘‘ m interested in.
我不再為任何事戰斗了,除了為自己。我唯一感興趣的目標就是自己。
★、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You‘‘re a coward and a weakling.
一個女人傷害了你,你便對全世界報復。你是個膽小鬼,懦夫。
★、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我盡量避開你,我以為我永遠不會再見到你,你已經在我生命中消失。
★、– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
– She isn‘‘t just any woman.
– 倫德小姐,她非常美麗,不錯,可是你從不對任何女人感興趣。
– 她不只是任何女人。
★、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飛機離地,你不在上面。你會后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不過很快,并且是后悔一輩子。
★、We‘‘ll always have Paris. We didn‘‘t have… We‘‘d lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我們永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡后我們失去了,不過昨晚我們重拾回來了。
★、Ilsa, I‘‘ m no good at being noble. But it doesn‘‘t take much to see that the problems of three little people don‘‘t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you‘‘ll understand that.
伊莎,清高我并不在行,不過要明白也不難。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物就別太計較了??傆幸惶炷銜靼椎摹?/p>
★、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn‘‘t, and I let her pretend.
她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。
★、I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我說對了,你是個感情用事的人。
★、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn‘‘t, and I let her pretend.
她盡力讓我相信她仍愛著我,但那愛在很久以前就結束了,因為你的緣故,她假裝不是,我讓她繼續裝下去。
★、I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately … I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life! To put to rout all that was not life… And not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived…
我步入叢林,因為我希望活得有意義 … 我希望活得深刻,汲取生命所有的精髓! 把非生命的一切全都擊潰 … 以免在我生命終結時,發現自己從來沒有活過 …
★、We don‘‘t read and write poetry because it‘‘s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty,romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
我們讀詩寫詩,非為它的靈巧。我們讀詩寫詩,因為我們是人類的一員。而人類充滿了熱情。醫藥,法律,商業,工程,這些都是高貴的理想,并且是維生的必需條件。但是詩,美,浪漫,愛,這些才是我們生存的原因。
★、Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.
當你認為你知道某件事時,必須再以不同角度看它
★、Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try!
即使那看來似乎愚笨或錯誤,你們都必須試試。
★、Now, when you read, don‘‘t just consider,what the author thinks,consider what you think.
當你閱讀時,別只想到作者的見解,想想你的見解。
★、Boys, you must strive to find your own voice.
孩子們,你們必須努力尋找自己的聲音。
★、Because the longer you wait to begin,the less likely you are to find it at all.
因為你等候起步的時間愈長,便愈不可能找到它。
★、Thoreau said, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.”
梭羅說,“大多數人都生活在平靜的絕望中?!?/p>
★、Don‘‘t be resigned to that. Break out!
別聽任此事發生。要突破!
★、Robert Frost said, two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
勞勃佛洛斯特說過,樹林里兩條岔路,我選擇人走得比較少的那條路,那里有天壤之別。
★、If you noticed, everyone started off with their own stride, their own pace.
你們若是注意,每個人都是以自己的步幅行走。
★、Now, I didn‘‘t bring them up here to ridicule them.
我叫他們上前不是為了嘲弄他們。
★、I brought them up here to illustrate the point of conformity:
我讓他們上前是為了說明“一致”的重點。
★、The difficulty in maintaining your own beliefs in the face of others.
在他人面前堅護自己信念的困難所在。
★、I would‘‘ve walked differently.
我本可以走得與眾不同。
★、We all have a great need for acceptance.
我們都非常需要被認同。
★、But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own
但你們必須相信自己的信念獨一無二。
★、Even though others may think them odd or unpopular
縱使別人可能認為它奇異或者不入流。
★、Even though the herd may go, that‘‘s bad.
縱使庸俗的大眾可能會說,好爛。
★、To struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted
與逆境不屈抗爭,以無畏的氣勢面對敵人。
★、To be a sailor of the world bound for all ports.
做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。
★、Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.
我要做生活的主宰,而非奴隸。
★、To mount the scaffolds. To advance to the muzzles of guns wit perfect nonchalance.
走上絞刑臺,行至槍口,我安之若泰。
★、Oh, to have life henceforth the poem of new joys.
讓今后的生命如喜悅的詩。
★、Let it fill your soul.
讓它充滿你的靈魂。
★、I sound… my barbaric… yawp…over the rooftops of the world.
我聽見我那野蠻原始的吶喊越過世界的屋脊。
★、I close my eyes, and this image floats beside me.
我閉上眼睛,他的影像在我身邊飄動。
★、Because we are food for worms lads. Because, believe or not, each one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.
因為我們都是凡人,孩子們。因為信不信由你,這間房子里的每個人總有一天都要停止呼吸,僵冷,死亡。
★、I would like you to step forward over here, and peruse some of the faces from the past. You‘‘ve walked past them many times, but I don‘‘t think you‘‘ve really looked at them. They‘‘re not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts……Full of hormones. Just like you. Invincible just like you fell. The world is their oyster. They believe they‘‘re destined for great things just like many of you. Their eyes are full of hope, just like you.
我要你們向前到這兒來,細細玩味過去的面孔,你們經過這兒無數次,但從未真正看過他們,和你的差異并不大,對吧?同樣的發型,和你們一樣精力旺盛,和你們一樣不可一世,世界都在他們的掌握之中,他們認為注定要成就大事,和大多數的你們一樣,他們的雙眼充滿了希望,和你們一樣。
★、Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because you see, gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? Carpe…hear it? …Carpe, Carpe diem. seize the day, boys, make your lives extraordinary.
他們是否虛度時光,到最后一無所成?因為各位所見到的……這些男孩現在都已化為塵土了,如果你們仔細傾聽,便能聽見他們在低聲耳語,附耳過去,仔細聽,聽見了?CARPE…聽見了嗎?CARPE… CARPE DIEM 及時行樂,孩子們,讓你的生命超凡脫俗。